15% reserves your spot
Then pick a monthly investment that fits your budget
|TRIP DATES||AVAILABILITY||PRICE||SPOTS LEFT|
|March 22, 2024 - April 5, 2024||Guaranteed||$7,580 USD||
Tour of Japan including Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka, Kobe and Hiroshima
Please join us as we tour Japan in this 15 day both over & under-the-radar immersion into the culture and customs of this unique country. We’ll visit the lights and food of Tokyo, tour historic and cultural sites in Kyoto, Nara and Osaka, and even stay in a 1200-year-old ryokan in Kobe where we will taste the delicious marbled beef Kobe Steak. We will complete our Japan immersion in Hiroshima, where we will take a ferry boat ride to Miyajima island, known for its giant torii gate, and ranked as one of the best views in Japan. There will be an optional 4-day extension tour to Okinawa, where we will visit historical and cultural sites, as well as enjoy the beautiful beaches and various maritime attractions.
Japan is a 2,000-year-old resilient nation with a fascinating culture and people. This country beautifully represents the best of both ancient and modern worlds. Traditional customs sit side-by-side with cutting edge technologies and trendy pop culture. Be it walking through the immaculate gardens, enjoying a ride in one of the bullet trains, being awe-struck viewing the magniﬁcent Mt. Fuji, trying the sumptuous sushi or just admiring the vibrant streets, there is so much to explore and experience!
Check out Highlights (below) to see all the amazing sights and experiences you’ll have visiting these 6 major cities on our tour:
- Tokyo is the capital and the largest city of Japan. Despite of being the world’s most populous nation, Tokyo is still considered to be one of the safest & wealthiest places. The world’s ﬁrst hotel run by an all-robot staﬀ can be found right here in this high-spirited capital.
- Kyoto is known as the cultural heart of Japan. It is home to many Buddhist temples, Shinto shrines, palaces, and gardens, many of which are listed collectively by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. From bamboo groves to food markets and shopping streets, Kyoto is the most rewarding city and a place all travelers should visit at least once in their lives.
- Nara is Japan’s ﬁrst permanent capital city and was established in the year 710. Due to its historical importance, this ancient city is ﬁlled with world heritage sites, natural beauty, and cultural treasures, including some of Japan’s oldest and largest temples.
- Osaka is one of the largest cities in Japan, with its history spanning over 1,400 years. This city oﬀers a unique blend of ancestral traditions and incredible technological innovations. From housing the oldest Buddhist temple in the country to one of the largest aquariums and Ferris wheels in the world, Osaka has much to oﬀer to its visitors.
- Kobe is the capital city of Hyōgo Prefecture and a prominent seaport city in Japan. Located between the sea and the Rokko mountain range, the city has an enviable number of must-visit attractions and is most famous for its namesake beef.
- Hiroshima is a beautiful city that has recovered greatly from its bomb-scarred past. The city oﬀers a number of historical and cultural attractions highlighting the past and how the citizens managed to rebuild the city on its own.
- Tokyo - Geisha Performance with Kaiseki dinner, Sensoji Temple, The Imperial Palace, Meiji Shrine, Tsukiji Market, Immersive Digital Art Experience, Guided tour to Mt. Fuji 5th station, Hakone Ropeway Ride, Lake Ashi Cruise
- Kyoto - Kinkakuji Temple, Sushi making session, Arashiyama Bamboo Grove, Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Fushimi Inari Taisha, Kaiseki Ryori dinner, Samurai Exhibits & Samurai attire experience, Ninja lesson and competition, Guided Walking City Tour of Kyoto. Street Food Tour, Traditional Tea Ceremony, Maruyama Park
- Nara - Nara Park, Todaiji Temple, Nara National Museu,m Kasuga Taisha, Yakushi Temple
- Osaka - Osaka Castle, Dotombori, Kuromon Market, Shitenno-Ji Temple, Floating Garden Observatory
- Kobe - Onsen Experience, Nunobiki Herb Garden, Hakutsuru Sake Brewery, Museum Port Cruise, Chinatown (Nankinmachi)
- Hiroshima - Interactive Calligraphy Workshop, Peace Museum and Park, Ferry to Miyajima Island, Itsukushima Shrine Complex