15% reserves your spot
Then pick a monthly investment that fits your budget
|TRIP DATES||AVAILABILITY||PRICE||SPOTS LEFT|
|May 18, 2024 - June 1, 2024||Guaranteed||$5,890 USD||
Come join us as we immerse ourselves in the rich culture of Turkey and other Turkish delights! We’ll explore ancient cities, relax on Mediterranean beaches, and even fly in a hot air balloon.
Get ready to be immersed in the rich ancient culture of Turkey! We begin with an international flight into Istanbul, then we’ll travel by private minibus through Thrace to tour the ancient cities of Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Hierapolis and Perge. Along with these historic cities, we’ll also stop in quaint villages, some along the Aegean sea to get relaxing beach time, enjoy the famous local fruit wine, and visit the world’s largest rose oil production center. We’ll also explore the bustling and cosmopolitan city of Izmir. We’ll take an internal flight to Cappadocia in the Central Anatolia region, which is the most popular hot air balloon flight region in the world, so of course we’ll do a sunrise balloon ride. We’ll also tour the underground cities, caves, and unique landscapes here, and enjoy a fun Turkish night with a unique show. We return to Istanbul via another internal flight, to spend the last 4 days in this ancient city to explore all its wonders.
- Panoramic tour of Çanakkale with view of the Dardanelle Straight
- Trojan horse that was used in the movie Troy
- Walking tour of the ancient city of Troy
- Pergamon, center of culture and art in the ancient world and where parchment paper was first discovered
- Pleasant stroll through Foça, a cute Aegean town with a harbor and beach, surrounded by beautiful and historic stone houses
- Panoramic tour of the lively city of Izmir
- Tour of the ancient city of Ephesus, one of the seven wonders of the world, including a visit to the house where Mary, mother of Jesus, lived
- Wine tasting in Sirince, village known for houses with beautiful architecture, lively narrow streets, and famous fruit wines
- Pamukkale - Cotton Castle
- Tour of Ancient City of Hierapolis, with bath structures, large travertine pools, necropolis, gymnasium, the largest agora of the period, and the ancient theater with a magnificent view
- Tomb of St. Phillipp, one of the 12 apostles of Jesus.
- Tour of Isparta. the world's largest rose oil production center
- Tour of unique landscape of Cappadocia in Central Anatolia region, includes traces of Anatolian culture, churches and chapels belonging to the first Christians, and pottery and stone workshops
- Cappadocia hot air balloon flight at sunrise with 150+ other balloons floating over the surreal terrain
- Turkish night show program
- Istanbul - tours of Kadikoy, the liveliest township on the Asian side of Istanbul, then Taksim, the most popular neighborhood of Istanbul on the European side, with a stroll on Istiklal Street—possibly the most famous street in Turkey
- Tour of Old Istanbul to include Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, The Blue Mosque
- Night cruise on the Bosphorus Strait, with dinner and city lights