15% reserves your spot
Then pick a monthly investment that fits your budget
|April 4, 2024 - April 18, 2024
Join us as we explore South Africa and Zimbabwe. This will be an adventure like no other.
Hold onto your seats. We’re going to South Africa!
Come with us as we explore South Africa and Zimbabwe! Our 15-day journey begins with flying to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe where we’ll spend 3 nights and experience a sunset dinner cruise on the Zambezi River. Plus we will have time to visit the Elephants at the Sanctuary. Next, we will fly to Hoedspruit for our unforgettable safari experience in a Private Game Reserve in the Greater Kruger Park area for 3 nights. Game viewing here is fantastic and this lovely lodge will enhance your experience in this beautiful area of South Africa.
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Pioneers Victoria Falls
- Shiduli Private Game Lodge Karongwe Private Game Reserve
- Wild Horizons Lookout Café is a fusion of spectacular views and exquisite food
- The Wild Horizons Elephant Sanctuary and Orphanage
- Curio Market– Batique fabric, tribal drums, marimbas, jewellery, bowls, chess boards, wooden and stone carvings, including the famous Soap Stone Carvings of the Shona Tribe
- Chance to spot the Big Five (elephant, lion, leopard, African buffalo, and rhinoceros)